Dynamic Measurements Acq_Mat1432Acq_Mat1564
Now, Very Low Cost, complete systems
built with used VXI Modules.
- Throughput Multiple ADC Channels (N) of continuous, simultaneous sampled Time Data to the Host Disk, or RAM or the VT2216A.
- Swept Sine FRF Measurements with selectable Auto Level, Auto Resolution and Limit channels
- Perform either MIMO (Multiple Input Multiple Output) or SIMO Frequency Response Measurements (FRF's).
- Simultaneously control up to Eight (8) Source (DAC) Channels for MIMO measurements with Uncorrelated Random or Uncorrelated Burst Random with N response ADC channels
- Multi-Reference Impact FRF Measurements for Structural Modal Applications
- Rotating Machine Computed Order Tracking
- Rotating Machine RPM Run Up or Run Down Measurements
- Real Time 1/1 or 1/3 Octave Measurements
- Monitor Time and Instantaneous or Averaged FFT Spectrums while Throughputting
- Choose 2,4,8 or 16 Display Trace Data Formats with Dual Cursors on each Trace
- Built-in Broadband Excitation DAC Waveforms, Linear and Log Swept Burst Chirps with selectable Start & Stop Frequencies
- Burst Random Noise for Minimum Leakage Measurements
- Periodic Linear and Log Swept Sine Chirps with Selectable Start & Stop Frequencies
- Continuous Sine, Selectable Frequency
- Periodic Arbitrary Data Excitation Waveforms
- Import Excel files with channel parameters like EU, EU Sensitivity, ID, etc.
- Export Data as either .MAT files or Universal File Format for portability to other environments
- Supports MATLAB® versions R2012b through R2007b
Acq_Mat1432 Current release: A.02.29
- And more...Click on AcqMat1432
- Capture simultaneous sampled, continuous Time Data from N channels.
- Choose 2, 4, 8 or 16 Trace Data Formats with Dual Cursors on each Trace (except 16 trace case).
- After the measurement is completed, choose a different number of traces and starting channel and re-plot the data.
- Take advantage of the Mathwork's MATLAB® graphics to simply bring up the graphics attributes and change the default plot parameters.
- Selectable simultaneous sampling periods from 0.838 seconds to 0.00000125 Seconds (sample rates from 1.19 Hz to 800,000 Hz).
- Automatic module find with printout of VXI address and installed memory.
- Trigger support for Immediate, Channel 1 Arbitrary Level +/- (rising or falling) and Ext (rising or falling).
- Select the number of Pre-Trigger samples.
- Set the on-board filters independently for each channel, or globally set all channels to a single filter setting.
- Set the Range for each channel independently or globally set all channels to the same value.
- Set the acquired array (block) size to any integer value consistent with the amount of RAM in the module.
- The data will be stored in a three dimensional MATLAB® matrix (samples at blocksize, Channels, Scans).
- Built on top of Mathwork's MATLAB® so further data processing and custom graphics can be readily accomplished.
- Supports MATLAB® versions R2011a through R2007b
- Acq_Mat1564 Current Release: A.02.05
- And More ... Click on AcqMat1564